Sunday, October 7, 2012

Life At Home

I just thought I would update my blog to let you know what I am doing at home.

I am taking classes at San Jaun College. I am only taking 2 classes this semester, math and Russian. I thought that it would be best just getting back into the swing of things by just taking a few classes. I am also working full time at Pillar Innovations. It is a electrical company that does a lot of work out at the mine. Right now I am just doing a lot of mechanical work in the shop but I have been out to the mine a few times but mostly in the shop. Last week I did my training so that I can legally work out there so Im sure that I will be going out there more often. I am really enjoying my job and what I am doing at school, its nice to get back to this side of life.

Also I have gotten involved with the children's church at my home church. I was involved before I went to ywam. But I am sure enjoying being back there with the kids again. So this is what I am up to sense I have been home! I sure have enjoyed being home there is no place like home!!

The Bible contains more knowledge necessary to man in his present state than any other book in the world.
- Benjamin Rush



No comments:

Post a Comment