Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Off Again

I am headed back to Germany on Saturday April the 28. I will be going back to the same place in Germany that I was before. I will be doing another School! It is called a school of Strategic Missions! It is a school that will prepare me for being a missionary full time later in life (hopefully)  a lot of what this school focuses on is Church planting and a lot of stuff what it takes to get a ministry started in certain  places. I am very excited for what aim going to be doing. I will also be working with some other people in Germany doing ministry with them so it will not all be school stuff It will be a lot of ministry as well. I am very excited! 

Please continue to keep me in your prayers! 

Thank y'all very much 

Topics covered in the school include:
  • Thinking and Acting Strategically in this hour
  • Globalization and its affect on everything
  • Cross Cultural Ministry
  • Learning new languages and paradigms
  • Biblical Christian Worldview
  • Strategic Research
  • Worship, intercession and spiritual warfare in strategic missions
  • Church Planting
  • Principles of Mobilization and Church Partnership
  • People Group Advocacy
  • Community Development strategies
  • Leadership development
  • Urban strategies
  • Strategic Initiatives in the spheres influence in society
  • Team development

1 comment: