Saturday, May 5, 2012

Week 1

This was my first week back! It has been a very good week I have enjoyed it. I have been adjusting to the time change very well, fortunately I adjust pretty easy. The First week of my school was very good. There is 8 people in my school which is good 5 of them where in my Discipleship training school with me, so I am glad to be with some of the people I know. I am staying in a house that is about a 40 minute walk away from the wasserschloß or the Base where we eat and do have the lecture everyday. We are required to go to a 6 o'clock prayer 3 days a week but it is my goal to try and go all 5 days a week and try and get the discipline I would like to have in my prayer life.

The leader is Sam Hoffmann he is a mighty man of God he spent 18 years as a missionary in India so he really knows what it is like to be a long term missionary. Because the school will really be preparing us for when we become long term missionaries he is a very good man to lead the school.  He was the one giving us our lectures this week. The were kinda preparing us for what the rest of the school will look like. It was lot of getting started in long term missions and also looking as missionaries in the Bible and ho whey did it. It was a very good week I enjoyed it and I am also looking forward to what the rest of my time in the has to offer. There will be a different speaker coming to speak to us every week so it won't always be the same speaker every week. Also on tuesdays and Fridays we will be doing outreaches into the city. It was rally good on Friday I got to Play cricket with some guys from Pakistan it was a lot of fun building relationships with them.

If y'all don't mind praying for a few things.

#1 pray for me during the school that God will show everything He has for me and I won't miss anything and also for the strength to get up and go to the 6 am prayer meetings.

#2 also for a openness with the guys from pakistan that I will have continued opportunities to tell them about Jesus.

Thank y'all very much and God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment