Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have ben here for nearly 2 weeks, but it seems like I just got here but the same time it feels like I have been here for 2 months Its hard to explain all I can say it is amassing!! My first week of lecture at the base went really well. Our lectures were on hearing Gods voice. It was really good to learn new stuff and practice what I have learned. Last friday me and some of the other members of my DTS we on outreach to a town called Zittau and went to a refuge asylum. (Its like a big apartment building that people from other countries live in) We got to talk to some guys from north Africa. Some parts of the discussion got pretty heated talking about Jesus and Mohammed. But in the end we ended in friendship with a nice game of soccer. I will be going back again on Friday to talk to them again. 

Also just FYI I will be in Herrnhut for 1 month and than probably go to Hamburg Germany for a few weeks than go to Zurich Switzerland for 3 to 4 weeks after that Im not sure where we will be going. It is open to wherever God wants to send us and I also think It could be off the continent of Europe. God is in control and He knows exactly where me and my group need to be.

Thank you for your prayers 

Jayson 

1 comment:

  1. My prayers are with you my friend! I pray that God blesses your efforts and that you faithfully minister the Gospel day in and day our. God's word will not return void; to some it will be the power of God unto salvation and to others it will be foolishness. It is our joy as Christians to faithfully minister the Gospel! God Bless Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete