Sunday, October 16, 2011

week 2 in Deutschland

The second week here was really good! Our speaker this week was Dan Baumann, some of you might know who he is, he was in prison in Iran for 11 weeks. He has a amassing story his testimony is amassing. He really encouraged us to have a personal relationship with Jesus! He also told us a lot of stores about trips he has been on. Also this week we went of two outreaches one was to a town called Strahwalda and prayer walked and stuff like that it was really good. I also went back to the asylum home for the immigrants  and some guys from a country in central Asia cooked dinner for me and a few of the other guys. We went there to bless them and show them Gods love and they were such servants to us. While he was cooking dinner he dropped a bottle cap on the floor and went to pick it up and my had touched the floor, and he got so unhappy with me that I would do any kind of work in his house! I have never ben treated like that! next sunday I will be going back to play cricket and have dinner with them again. On saturday I went to another town called Lobau and pick apples for the YMCA there. We picked apples for 7 hours and got 26 bags full that equaled bout 2,000LB. It felt very good to do some physical work! I know that may sound funny but for me it felt very good.

It has ben a awesome 2 week! I have really enjoyed it! and please continue to keep me in your prayers. 

Jayson C Wendeborn


                               

No comments:

Post a Comment