Saturday, October 29, 2011

Leaving Herrnhut

I have been here in Herrnhut for 4 weeks. On sunday the 29th I will be taking a train to Hamburg Germany there we will be doing some more outreach and still doing part of our lecture phase. After that I will be going to Bautzen and spending a week there and it will be like a mini outreach. Then we will going to Zurich Switzerland and continuing lecture phase and also helping start a new church for young people. After that our DTS will be splitting up into 4 teams. One outreach team will be going to France and Spain, one will be going to Uganda Africa, one will be going to Eastern Europe Poland, Czech Republic and a few other countries. Me and 13 others will be going to Italy, Greece and one other country. I am very excited we will mostly be doing outreach but we don't know what it all initials yet. This week will probably be the last week in a regular internet for a while. I don't know when I will be able to get on, if I go to a internet cafe I could get on but I don't know how it will all work yet. Please pray for my team. Pray God will show exactly where to go and do when we get there. One thing that looks like we might be doing is spending Christmas in Roma.

Thank you for you prayers!

Jayson

No comments:

Post a Comment