Monday, October 24, 2011

Last Week In Herrnhut Germany

Last week was a very exciting week I got to go on 5 different outreaches. Two of them where in Herrnhut just going door to door asking if we could do anything to the people we met and asked if we could pray for them or anything! We didn't get to many opportunities to do stuff. But it was fun just to be a light in a dark place. One of the other outreaches so to a YMCA in Lobau and just spent a evening with some of the teenagers and young adults just playing pool and table tennis and talked to them. I got to talk to one German girl about Jesus a little bit. On Friday we went the refuge asylum and talk to the guys to Pakistan and just had a good talk with. On Sunday me and a few others went back and played cricket with them and we also took some food and after we played they cooked the food we brought and all of us ate a huge meal. They have really hot peppers and me being a New Mexican I had to prove I can eat hot stuff! and they were all impressed that I could eat 3 of them one of the Pakistani guys said that he couldn't even do that. :)

On sunday we will be going to Hamburg and spending 2 weeks there please pray for our team. I don't really know what we will be doing yet but it will be a lot of outreach.

thank you for your continued prayer.

Jayson C W.


                                                                  The castle where I live


                                                   The walk from town the the YWAM base.

No comments:

Post a Comment